Thread: motherwell

Default motherwell

i've saw on a facebook page they put an appeal out to their fans to help raise some money for season tickets for unemployed and low income families..they have raised 58,155 outstanding from their fans.

That is a great effort. Well done 'Well

When you're dead you don't know that you're dead, all the pain is felt by others....................the same thing happens when you're stupid.

الشعب يريد إسقاط النظام

Quote Originally Posted by Arab Almighty View Post
    That is a great effort. Well done 'Well
    thats what happens when a club looks after its fans...sure they gave free season tickets for this season to all who had 1 last year..then the fans step up by giving them money back while allowing more fans into the games.

Yes, I like the way they do things down there. Always struck me in recent times that they always look to do the right thing for their fans.

When you're dead you don't know that you're dead, all the pain is felt by others....................the same thing happens when you're stupid.

الشعب يريد إسقاط النظام

How different there fate would have been in that administration season but for Falkirk's *****hole stadium.

They've really done well of late off the park and are generally in the news for the right reasons.

Edit: saying they've done 'well' just looks a *****, deliberate pun but it's not.

Wish I supported motherwell and not our basket case of a club

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle Lanley View Post
    Wish I supported motherwell and not our basket case of a club

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    With a statement like that so do I

It wasn't long ago that those in charge of Motherwell publicly commented that they looked at United as the example in Scotland of how to run a football club and engage fans.

How times have changed. There will be more than just fans of United looking at Motherwell these days and wishing their club would follow a similar path.