Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 292

Thread: The Derby

  1. #191

    Default

    Please no, not Beaton.

  2. #192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Butthead View Post
    Of course I'm ****ting myself, that's the best of part of 20 years unbeaten at home. **** losing that record.
    We almost went the whole 2010s unbeaten did we not?

    Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

  3. #193
    Moderator super's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    hell aka menzieshill
    Posts
    14,941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle Lanley View Post
    We almost went the whole 2010s unbeaten did we not?

    Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk
    almost ...yet aff the top of my head i can think of 2 dundee wins...1 which had a rather big impact on united...oh wait do you mean pre 2010

  4. #194

    Default

    There was definitely a ten year period where we would have went unbeaten but you beat us at Tannadice or drew or something. Might not have been in all competitions. Someone will be along shortly to back me up

    Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

  5. #195
    Moderator super's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    hell aka menzieshill
    Posts
    14,941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle Lanley View Post
    There was definitely a ten year period where we would have went unbeaten but you beat us at Tannadice or drew or something. Might not have been in all competitions. Someone will be along shortly to back me up

    Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk
    so to cut a long story short...you've no idea what your gibbering about.

  6. #196

    Default

    I do have some idea. I just canna remember exactly.

    I think it was that if we'd not lost "X" game it would have been over ten year since you'd beaten us. We'd been in different leagues for a lot of it though.

    Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

  7. #197

    Default

    Just dreamt we were 3-0 down at half time. Griffiths with the first two and for some reason that nobody in the crowd could figure out, Billy Gilmour with the third.
    Iím obviously more nervous than I thought I was.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DON'T BUY/CLICK THE SUN OR DAILY MAIL OR PAY FOR SKY

  8. #198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Got the fear that with Smith potentially out, Harkes will start right back.
    If Smith or Edwards are out I'd expect him to move to a back 3.

  9. #199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle Lanley View Post
    I do have some idea. I just canna remember exactly.

    I think it was that if we'd not lost "X" game it would have been over ten year since you'd beaten us. We'd been in different leagues for a lot of it though.

    Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk
    You're maybe thinking of the 10 year unbeaten record at Tannadice.

    There was the time we were 2-0 down but came back to 2-2 after Bain got himself sent off and McKay scored twice. Donaldson actually should've won it for us in injury time but skied his chance.

    A bit earlier than that Gardyne scored late for a 1-1 which npw I think of it may have ensured we were 10 years unbeaten in Tannadice derbies.

    Some frightening names above..
    One team in Dundee.

  10. #200

    Default

    I think it will be a case of same old, same old.

    United will win it comfortably.

    Fire drill in the Fair Play & JK with the fleeing dees serenaded by the Shed:

    'One team in Dundee'

    Relaxed and really looking forward to Sunday.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •