Page 72 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Window 2022

Birmingham paper saying villa paid £700,000.

Eastie International

Well done son,you must have put in good training stints down south,certainly by this amount of interest and now this deal.
    Hope everything goes well.
    I,m sure others like myself will be anticipating a bright future!
    CREDIT to the coaching staff,well done!!!

Bathered. Boy played half a dozen games and flogged a good few goals. Looked very promising to begin with but no this season. This transaction confirms the total pointlessness of the youth setup from a fans point of view imo.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle Lanley View Post
    Bathered. Boy played half a dozen games and flogged a good few goals. Looked very promising to begin with but no this season. This transaction confirms the total pointlessness of the youth setup from a fans point of view imo.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk
    im not sure if you’re serious , but it seems you are

from this fans point of view, our youth academy has just generated a pretty decent sum of money to invest in the club so it seems very worth while

we might not get to see his career develop in front of our eyes , but we will see the benefits somewhere , maybe not glaringly obvious, but this is a big help to the club

Got to remember we've probably got a 20-30 percent sell on fee for a 17 year old player who's Scotlands biggest youth prospect bar Billy Gilmour. He's now in the hands of world class coaches and will very likely become a world class player. With todays premier league transfer fees its not out with the realms of possibility that he moves on again for a mammoth fee and it banks us 10 million plus. This is the part that makes it a great deal imo

Blood And Snotters PLC Butthead's Avatar

That's Reynolds away.

Quote Originally Posted by Brixter View Post
    im not sure if you’re serious , but it seems you are

from this fans point of view, our youth academy has just generated a pretty decent sum of money to invest in the club so it seems very worth while

we might not get to see his career develop in front of our eyes , but we will see the benefits somewhere , maybe not glaringly obvious, but this is a big help to the club
    I get this, welcome income etc.
    But I get LL too, anything happens to the current centr half pairing (who have kept us alive) we have, who, Connolly?

It's not helping if it's invested in re-signing journey men plodders and signing players who won't play for 6 months at a time?

Quote Originally Posted by Butthead View Post
    That's Reynolds away.

Where to

When you're dead you don't know that you're dead, all the pain is felt by others....................the same thing happens when you're stupid.

الشعب يريد إسقاط النظام

Quote Originally Posted by Arab Almighty View Post
    Where to
    He’s been paid a settlement by looks of the presser.

Ok. Probably for the best - he was unlikely ever to pull on the shirt for us again. Cove Rangers beckons I guess.

When you're dead you don't know that you're dead, all the pain is felt by others....................the same thing happens when you're stupid.

الشعب يريد إسقاط النظام