Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106
Results 1,051 to 1,055 of 1055

Thread: January Transfer Window 2022

[QUOTE=Brixter;1303283]Freeman is learning his trade and we need to expect wee fumbles as he develops as with all young players, he looks well worth the effort letting him play as much as possible. He will be a star if he keeps at it[/QUOTE

Wise words. Freeman is one of the best options we have for driving us forward and as such, vital to our hopes of progression as a team. We can't gloss over his current defensive shortcomings, however.
    Whether that's remedied by effective coaching or by a change in the defensive formation is a moot point. In the short term, I'd go with the latter. We certainly don't want to inhibit his attacking instincts.

I'd rather have Freeman, with his defensive frailties, than Smith
    He who has a why to live can bear with almost any how (Nietzsche)

[QUOTE=Eric Brodie;1303302]
    Quote Originally Posted by Brixter View Post
    Freeman is learning his trade and we need to expect wee fumbles as he develops as with all young players, he looks well worth the effort letting him play as much as possible. He will be a star if he keeps at it[/QUOTE

Wise words. Freeman is one of the best options we have for driving us forward and as such, vital to our hopes of progression as a team. We can't gloss over his current defensive shortcomings, however.
    Whether that's remedied by effective coaching or by a change in the defensive formation is a moot point. In the short term, I'd go with the latter. We certainly don't want to inhibit his attacking instincts.
    Freeman has no shortcomings. He is the greatest right back we have ever had

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

[QUOTE=Lyle Lanley;1303307]
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Brodie View Post
    Freeman has no shortcomings. He is the greatest right back we have ever had

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk
    Now I know you're being silly

https://www.scottishdailyexpress.co....nited-26069528

Kevin McDonald and others still possible, provided we get others out the door either permanently or on loan
    He who has a why to live can bear with almost any how (Nietzsche)