Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chelsea season tickets next season

Quote Originally Posted by super View Post
    teams like chelsea dont really give a **** if their proper fans can afford tickets..its all about the football tourists..i cant wait for the day it all goes **** up down there..it will be ****ing marvellous.
    I think if that was going to happen it would have happened during the pandemic. Not sure on what basis it will go t1ts up. As long as folk continue to pay monthly subscriptions to Sky, BT etc. then it will continue
    He who has a why to live can bear with almost any how (Nietzsche)

Blood And Snotters PLC Butthead's Avatar

Loads of Chelsea fans will be able to afford to spunk 3 or 4k on a season ticket. It's just mind boggling to us because that type of hyper wealthy person doesn't exist up here. They are ten a penny down there.

Quote Originally Posted by arabinblack View Post
    I think if that was going to happen it would have happened during the pandemic. Not sure on what basis it will go t1ts up. As long as folk continue to pay monthly subscriptions to Sky, BT etc. then it will continue
    Plus the money they make from asia for the tv rights plus the big clubs sell thousands of replica tops,tracksuits, etc,they aint going belly up soon.

Absolutely, for those waiting for it to go t1ts up my advice would be no to hold your breath
    He who has a why to live can bear with almost any how (Nietzsche)

I have little if any, interest in the EPL or any other league bar the one United are in. Pricing is totally surreal down there though.

When you're dead you don't know that you're dead, all the pain is felt by others....................the same thing happens when you're stupid.

الشعب يريد إسقاط النظام

Quote Originally Posted by Butthead View Post
    I went down for a Chelsea game a few seasons ago. It's a different stratosphere down there. They'll sell every ticket absolutely nae bather.
    Did you sing any songs? I know that "Chelsea, Chelsea, chelsea" song has hard lyrics to remember .