Thread: PCA's

Default PCA's

we were at the golf the day and the convo as it normally does got round to football..we spoke about the possible transfer of kamara to everton for 14-15 million quid.

now the question should be asked if he is worth that why the **** did those hun *******s offer us 50k in a take it or we'll take him for **** all in june ...now surely its time that the authorities stepped in and stopped this ***** and made clubs play a reasonable amount for players...united will could well be in a similar situation this month with the keeper and the boy fuchs...you want boys like that you should be made to pay a ****ing realistic amount..

or bring in a rule that ANY player signed on a pre contract for a pittance should have an automatic 20/25% sell on fee.

anyway happy new year ya arab *******s may yir year be good and yir futba *****

Nah dinna really agree super tbh. If the selling club were on the ball and valued the player they wouldna get to the point of signing a pca because they'd be on a long enough contract. Yous didna need to accept thirty bob for the boy just like we didna need to for gms.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle Lanley View Post
    Nah dinna really agree super tbh. If the selling club were on the ball and valued the player they wouldna get to the point of signing a pca because they'd be on a long enough contract. Yous didna need to accept thirty bob for the boy just like we didna need to for gms.

the length of contract is irrelevant...if he wont sign an extension he wont and is open to signing a pca...now clubs like ours do we say **** you your staying and you can **** off for nothing in 6 months time or do we accept the pathetic amount offered now....what did GMS go for 250k everybody knows at the time he was worth much more than that..rangers gave us 50k for a player who is now on the verge of a multi million pound transfer..all due to the fact that that player wouldnt sign an extension....its all wrong and there should be a system in place that protects clubs like ours from the ****ing parasites(rangers)who constantly do ***** like this...and the same should apply when we ream "smaller" teams out of their players.

Surely the solution is to offer a longer contract in the first place or part an extension earlier? Given that oor clubs are no paying any transfer fees worth mentioning all we have a right to expect of the player to see out the contract ? Which they're doing even if they sign a pca? All I would say is that i dinna think they should be allowed within the same league as it created a conflict of interest

how long do you offer boys 3/4/5 years you can offer a player an extension about 10 mins after he signs his original contract if he wont sign he wont sign..bigger teams than ours see players we have and know how good they are...i'll use kamara as an example...he was miles better than us and is miles better than rangers yet they used the system to get a player for a minute fraction or what they knew he was worth...all im saying is if you sign a boy for a pittance on a pca you should automatically have to put in a % sell on clause regardless on when you sell him on.

pretty sure the boy fuchs made it clear he was only at united as a stepping stone to better things...now just imagine he ****s off this month for 50k to one of the bigot brothers then a year down the line he ****s off down south for 20m would you not feel hard done by and robbed.