Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Champions League Final 2022

Default Champions League Final 2022

Stade de France holds 81,000 and each team only got 20,000 tickets. Itís a disgrace.

Anyway, letís hope itís a great game and ARob gets another win.

Quote Originally Posted by proud-2-b-an-arab View Post
    Stade de France holds 81,000 and each team only got 20,000 tickets. It’s a disgrace.

Anyway, let’s hope it’s a great game and ARob gets another win.

its not a disgrace at all, if these players want paid 200k + a week then the prize money in these comps has to be astronomical, the majority of the revenue comes from corporate hospitality and tv revenue and not gate money and from selling pehs..

What's with all these wee effeminate purse things all these young lads are wearing?

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Delayed until half past now.

Pretty embarrassing that they’ve not been able to get everyone in quickly enough. Not like it’s the first big event this place has held.

This pop concert doesn’t fit at all does it?

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenArab View Post
    Pretty embarrassing that theyíve not been able to get everyone in quickly enough. Not like itís the first big event this place has held.
    Looks like a lot of Liverpool supporters turning up without tickets from Reading twitter

Justice for 96 oot the windae tonight then

If Madrid can get to half time without conceding I think they'll win. Vinicius will get in behind thon trent and create something