Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Jackpot or Jack Sh!t - The Jack Ross management thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dufc4me View Post

However, I’m not sure that the ego could handle giving away too much of the power. At the end of the day though, don’t really care who’s idea they are as long as they come in and play well.
    Fair comment and one I've pondered too, although just think Ross was/is in a position of strength? See how it plays out.

Very much so on the outcome mate, whatever works.

Decent odds on the Hibs lad being the first signing. On that note, I went on to YouTube to show my youngest a video of him and it was a Hibs fans basically questioning how he could be a pro and compiling all his worst bits

Use that video to knock down his price / salary!

Decent odds on the Hibs lad being the first signing. On that note, I went on to YouTube to show my youngest a video of him and it was a Hibs fans basically questioning how he could be a pro and compiling all his worst bits
    The best bits video I watched of him weren't that inspiring either. As I've said, decent option on a free but we're hopefully aiming a good bit higher with another striker signing.

Quote Originally Posted by RosemountArab View Post
    Because itís not going to happen but he likes to be seem to be doing something?
    Thats a distinct possibility but could be a way of trying to assure the supporters & of course our new manager.