Thread: The Official Paul McGowan Hair Transplant Progress Thread

Blood And Snotters PLC Butthead's Avatar

Default The Official Paul McGowan Hair Transplant Progress Thread

I thought it might be helpful to track developments as the season progresses.

Originally he started with a hair peninsula

Which then developed into wispy hair island. A bit like the growth you get on the bottom of an onion

Then he obviously decided it was so much of a minter he fly to Turkey for the transplant. They do everything for you apparently

Now we're up to speed here are the latest developments. Must be a month or so out from the procedure things look like they are going to get worse before they get better. To me he looks a bit like a badger who has AIDS. What does everyone else think?

Can this be stickied?

I did say that this would happen. I predict his hair loss will continue at sites other than that at which the transplant took place. Its gonna be epic

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Blood And Snotters PLC Butthead's Avatar

I think generally things get worse before they get better with hair transplants. I hope you're right though. The journey needs to be chronicled.

Past his sell by date. Get rid of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Butthead View Post
    The Official Paul McGowan Hair Transplant Progress Thread

BTW the home for this kind of post should be the United board.
    Last edited by Laurence; 04-07-2022 at 15:03.

Yea, no.
    "The soul of a club is the product of its history and the history of a club is a product of those who toil in its cause with their hearts on their sleeve as well as the badge on their chest, who play with an awareness of where they are and in whose footsteps they tread."