Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: United vs AZ Alkmaar - UEFA Europa Conference League 3rd Qualifying Round 1st Leg

P2B, I agree with every word you said above! I felt emotional just at scenes of Tannadice. And the magnificent support put a lump in my throat.

I seem to have missed one thing though....I read elsewhere that Arabs marched together to Tannadice. Will someone explain that to me, please?

Quote Originally Posted by Leodis View Post
    P2B, I agree with every word you said above! I felt emotional just at scenes of Tannadice. And the magnificent support put a lump in my throat.

I seem to have missed one thing though....I read elsewhere that Arabs marched together to Tannadice. Will someone explain that to me, please?
    https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_banner...56644/1080x360

#GoPackGo

Arabests post much better than my effort, I couldn't find that vid 😄

This vid has shot futher towards Tannadice, can see the scale of the march....

Thank you, guys. Amazing scenes! Well done all! Can I take it this was organised rather than spontaneous?

Quote Originally Posted by Leodis View Post
    Thank you, guys. Amazing scenes! Well done all! Can I take it this was organised rather than spontaneous?
    There were some posts on social media by the organisers. The likes of Arab Trust, supporters groups and the Courier all shared the plans too. So loads knew to meet outside the Snug bar for a certain time, and when it was all to head off for Tannadice.

Great turnout for it too, lots of noise and colour in the vids. Good to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanghaied View Post
    Watch the goal loads of times and was trying like **** to figure out how their number 6 got so badly sold the wrong way by Levitt. Took a close look and finally figured it out.

As The Biro gets the ball and looks to pass it, Levitt glances at Watt on the left wing, then to Middleton on the right. Takes the pass from The Biro on his right side turning towards Watt, then immediately spins and pings it to Middleton. Stitched up the AZ #6 like a ****ing kipper. Absolute class.
    Great spot.

He does this a lot, sells passes he doesn't make with subtle looks and movements before taking the 'surprise' option. Part of why he's so good at getting out of tight spots and progressing the ball forward under the press.

He pick-pocketed the ball away from AZ a few times the other night too. More of that pls.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanghaied View Post
    This vid has shot futher towards Tannadice, can see the scale of the march....

Just saw the 7 min utd twitter video first time I've saw it what a difference with the proper crowd noise moved to tears and I've no had a pint yet. On another subject I didn't think you could get united ppv in England.

get dutv in Engerland i/e ppv.