Thread: Top six

Default Top six

Falkirk at this moment in time are one point ahead of both Aberdeen and Hearts. On Saturday Hearts travel to Kilmarnock whilst Aberdeen play Falkirk on Monday night which is to be screened live by Setanta. Kilmarnock are hitting some good form so might get a point whilst Falkirk's record at Aberdeen is very poor so I take Aberdeen to win that in an entertaining game. So that means Aberdeen take 6th place. What does everyone else think will happen?

Default Re: Top six

Can see Aberdeen beating Falkirk at home and can't see Hearts winning at Killie.

Aberdeen to get 6th place.

Falkirk.

Hearts to win on Saturday and think they've done enough.....Falkirk to then sneak a win at Pittodrie.....

<br />Dundee United FC.........Back in Europe for a third season running........our 26th campaign overall

I can see Hearts v Killie ending in a draw, while Aberdeen beat Falkirk. What does that mean?

Aberdeen get in the top six. Work it out for yourself. Downright lazyness

Quote Originally Posted by dufc4
    Aberdeen get in the top six. Work it out for yourself. Downright lazyness
    Damn right, I'm a student!

Hearts to beat Killie, and then Dons and Bairns cancel each other out. Hearts 6th.
    #GoPackGo

If Hearts make top six it might benefit United in that Hibs will have another Edinburgh derby to play. Hard game for them.

Jeffries and Billy Brown will put out their reserves so Hearts beat Killie, before returning to Hearts in the summer.

Will there be a pitch invasion if Falkirk make the top 6 at Pittodrie and will John Hughes address the crowd?

I'm going for Aberdeen cause i reckon they'll win at home, Hearts could do it if they beat Killie but seen as it's away i think it'll be a draw, which will give the Dons the 6th place.